The supply of quality hemp-derived CBD is struggling to meet soaring worldwide demand. Green Rock Hemp Holdings’ soil-to-oil, vertical structure allows investors to realize the full potential of this emerging market.
When Congress passed the U.S. Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 thus legalizing the cultivation of hemp, it opened the door for capital formation. The country’s largest retailers have begun stocking shelves with a wide array of hemp-derived health and wellness products. Scientific studies support the health and wellness benefits of CBD. The non-psychoactive cannabinoid is poised to become a leader in natural health and wellness to aid in the following:
- Minimize the symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Relieve pain and inflammation
- Maintain a healthy metabolism
- Protect skin from damage and offer anti-aging benefits
- Regulate the sleep cycle
- Minimize the effects of nicotine withdrawal
The industrial hemp market grew by 57 percent in 2018, and analysts expect it to reach $20 billion by 2024.